The MEBO GI (Gastrointestinal Capsules) is the main and award winning, high impacting Product from the Norland range of Health Products. The MEBO GI is cell based, a result of advanced Stem Cell Research, it is designed for Cell Growth, Cell Rejuvenation, Cell, Repair and Cell Development.
GI CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Soft gel capsules containing natural ingredients including
1. Sesame Oil
2. Cera Flava
3. Scutellariae Radix and other edible herbs, which provide phytosterols, bio-flavones, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E.
1. 40 capsules per bottle
2. 0.5 g/capsule,
USE AS A GENERAL HEALTH FOOD SUPPLEMENT:
1. Enhancing absorption of nutrients from food.
2. Promoting regeneration and health of normal cells in the body.
3. Maintaining homeostasis of the body
REPAIR & REGENERATION OR MUCOSA OF THE GASTROINTESTINAL (GI) TRACT:
1. Peptic Ulcer
2. Gastroduodenal ulcer
5. Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
6. Damage to mucosa due to radiation and chemotherapy
7. Cancer in the GI Tract (e.g., gastric cancer, colon cancer)
PREVENTION & RELIEF OF GI TRACT DISORDERS:
2. Irritation to stomach by alcohol or spicy food
3. Atrophy, necrosis, erosion or degeneration of mucosa due to aging and/or stress
1. Provides an innovative formulation that mimics mucus naturally secreted by mucosa and adheres to the GI lining to protect the mucosa from further injury or irritation.
2. Isolates GI lesions from the low pH environment of the stomach so as to promote physiological regeneration and repair of mucosal membrane.
3. Provides regenerative nutrients to the GI Tract to stimulate self-healing of the body via cultivation of stem cells.
4. Reduces or eliminates scarring of the GI lining to promote efficient absorption of nutrients and prevent relapse of GI disorders.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Please see package insert.
1. Adult: 3-5 Caps/time (2 times/daily.); Children: 1-2 Caps/time (2 times/daily).
2. One hour before meal, or at gastrointestinal discomfort
992 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.